You’ll need the IP address of your computer, as well as the username and password, to gain access to your ASUS 4G-AC55U. Such detail can be found in the ASUS 4G-AC55U router’s manual. However, if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read through it to find the default login information, you can use the fast guide below. You must be logged in to the router to access the login page.
Default logins for ASUS
|Router Model: 4G-AC55U|
|IP Address: 192.168.1.1|
ASUS 4G-AC55U Router Login
- Using the instructions below to log in as an administrator on your ASUS 4G-AC55U Router.
2. Connect your PC or laptop to your router using a cord. Alternatively, you should connect to your wireless network.
3. Suggestion – Using a cable connected to the ASUS 4G-AC55U router is suggested for the link. You won’t lose touch in the middle of the configuration / setup phase if you do it this way.
4. You can access the login screen by opening a web browser of your choosing and typing the IP address of your 4G-AC55U router into the address bar. The IP address can be found on the back of your router.
5. You will now have access to your router’s admin panel if you enter the default username and password. Feel free to look up any usernames and passwords if you don’t know what they are.