Asus Router Login is the most common requirement of every asus router user. Asus router login can be accessed through http://router.asus.coma or through http://192.168.1.1. From Asus router login portal you can alter and personalise your Asus router.
Read more in this guide to know how to login to asus router.
We will start with the basics, so you need to ensure that internet connectivity is active on your router through the modem. There are two ways you can join your device, Asus Router and your Modem simultaneously :-
- Wired Connection:-
- Take an ethernet cable that came along with the Asus Router.
- Plug the one end of the ethernet to the yellow port of the modem and another end to the Asus Router.
- Wait till the LED indicator pulses to confirm the active internet.
- Similarly, take another cable to connect your Device to Asus Router.
- Wireless Connection:-
- Connect the Modem and Asus router with LAN/ ethernet cable to their respective ports.
- Press the power button of the Asus router, in a couple of seconds it will start scanning for the available devices. To connect your device, search for an available network and connect to it
If you’re an Asus Router user you must remember the asus router login web address http://router.asus.com. It will always come handy whenever you wish to access the >Asus Router login.
Follow the below steps for Asus router login:-
- Firstly you need to ensure that your router is connected through the internet.
- For a wired connection, connect your device with Asus router via ethernet cable. If connected over WiFi, there should be an active internet connection.
- Now to get your computer/ smartphone access the Asus router login page, type http://router.asus.com in the URL.
- If the web address is not accessible you can use its IP address as well http://192.168.1.1
- Press Enter, you will be directed to the Asus Router Login page.
- Enter the username and password in the blank fields to enter the GUI.
If you’re logging for the first time, enter the asus router default username i.e. admin. Set the password yourself by pressing enter<
How to Change the default admin password of Asus Router?
Changing your Router password is always a good practice because hackers can intrude your network only by knowing your Router Model or Brand. For secure access, set a unique password once in every 4 months.
Follow the below steps to reset admin password of ASUS router:-
- Assuming that you have successfully logged in to ASUS router GUI, we’ll start with homepage.
- Locate the Security option in the homepage.
- Use the drop down box to reach the change username and password and click the box..
- You will see the blank columns to reset the username and password.
- Create a catchy username and a unique password to secure your network.
- Forgot asus router login
- Default asus router login
- Asus router login not working
- Router.asus.com not working
- Asus router login page not opening
- Asus router ip
- Asus router login rt-ac68u
Click here to know more troubleshooting steps to resolve other Asus Router issues.