The ASUS RP-AC1900 is a WiFi and AiMesh range extender that makes it simple to broaden your wireless network. It will provide you with strong and seamless connectivity in every room of your house. Both WiFi Routers, Modems, and Cable Routers on the market can be used to set up the ASUS RP-AC1900 dual-band range extender.
Users may have several Wifi names based on their preferences. AiProtection, adaptive QoS, and parental control are all included. QoS provides you with enhanced security, internet access restrictions, and easy-to-use scheduling controls. It’s easy to set up, with both a smartphone app and a web browser.
ASUS RP-AC1900 extender Setup via ASUS extender app
- To begin, go to Google Play or the Apple Store and download the ASUS extender app.
- On your home screen, open the app and look for the option “set up extender.”
- On your phone, it will show the network name. Choose a network name for your new network.
- The Quick network page will appear on your screen after you pick the network. Set your network’s current location.
- Enter the password of your existing Wi-Fi network. Confirm the password and network name again.
ASUS extender app
- Tap next after creating a new admin password. A good password should be at least 8 characters long and include both lower and upper case letters.
- Asus rp-ac1900 Extender Setup is now complete.
- Finally, you can use the features to see the repeater’s location and the status of your WiFi network.
- To begin, locate the WPS button on the back of your router and press it for two seconds.
- Second, press and hold the pair button on the back of your ASUS RP-AC1900 for 2 seconds before the LED begins to blink.
- Finally, wait for the LED to turn solid white after 2 minutes of blinking. It means the WPS process is finished.
WPS is a wireless security standard that will allow you to connect a wireless network to your device. You can configure this extender via the WPS button.
Also Read: How to Reset Asus Router ?
ASUS RP AC1900 repeater SETUP via WPS
- SETUP the ASUS RP-AC1900 repeater using a web browser at router.asus.com.
- To begin, disconnect your computer’s Ethernet cable link. Select the WiFi choice from the taskbar. Connect to the network of the ASUS RP- AC1900, ASUS RP XX 5G or ASUS RP XX.
- Additionally, in any web browser, type http://repeater.asus.com into the search box.
- For your network, create a unique username and password.
To copy the ASUS RP – AC1900’s SSID and password for your extender network, check the box that says “same with Parent AP SSID/ password.” Setting a unique SSID and password for your extender network is also an option. Apply should be selected. The Asus Rp Ac1900 Setup via router asus com is now complete.