One of the most advanced and lightweight repeaters on the market is the Asus RP-AC52 Dual-Band Repeater. And if you’re using an old router, it comes with next-generation Wi-Fi Experience with 802.11 ac and 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band networking.
Like other repeaters in this price range, the ASUS RP-AC52 AC750 Repeater Setup can be done in both Repeater and Access point mode, but it goes a step further by enabling multiple wireless streaming protocols that allow internet radio and wireless media playback with the Asus AiPlayer app.
Other advanced features include roaming assist for automatic connection switching and touch control sensors for music and lighting. Let’s get started with the Asus RP-AC52 wireless AC750 repeater configuration:
RP AC750 Repeater setup using Web-GUI | repeater.asus.com
The Web-GUI and WPS button on the Asus RP-AC750 Repeater can be used to set up the repeater. We can complete the setup using a web browser by following the steps below.
- Connect the Range Extender to a power outlet near your router.
- The AC52 repeater machine indicator will blink twice and then turn solid blue after a few seconds.
- Take out all of your computers, such as a computer or a smartphone.
- From the computer, link to the Repeater’s wireless network.
- i. Link to the ASUS RPAC52 SSID Network if you want a daily connection.
- ii. Link to the ASUS RPAC52 5G SSID Network if you want a 5G connection.
- From the computer, open any web browser.
Asus RP AC52 AC750 Repeater setup using WPS button
- Connect an electrical outlet near the router to the Wireless ASUS RP-AC52 AC750 repeater.
- Please wait until the system indicator flashes twice and then turns solid blue.
- On the side of the Range Extender, look for the WPS button.
- For a few seconds, press and hold the WPS button before the device indicator flashes.
- Within two minutes, click the WPS button on the router.
- If the wireless Extender’s device indicator turns solid blue, it means the Extender has successfully linked to the wireless network.