To gain access to your RT-AC1200, you’ll need the device’s IP address, as well as its username and password. This detail can be found in the manual for your RT-AC1200 router. However, if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read through it to find the default login information, you can use the fast guide below. You must be connected in order to access the router login page.
Default logins for ASUS
|Router Model: RT-AC1200|
|IP Address: 192.168.50.1|
Quick Steps to ASUS RT-AC1200 Router Login
- Use the instructions below to log in as an administrator on your ASUS RT-AC1200 router.
2. Connect your PC or laptop to your router using a cord. Alternatively, you should connect to your wireless network.
3. Suggestion – Using a cable connected to the ASUS RT-AC1200 router is suggested for the link. You won’t lose touch in the middle of the configuration / setup phase if you do it this way.
4. You can access the login screen by using any web browser and entering the IP address of your RT-AC1200 router in the address bar. The IP address can be found on the back of your router.
5. You will now have access to your router’s admin panel if you enter the default username and password. If you don’t remember your username and password, you can look them up online.