At the trade show of IFA electronics, Asus unveiled its booming Wi-Fi router that is RT-AC5300. In this router, you get two 5 GHz WIFI bands, each can deliver up to 2,167 Mbps data with the highest frequency rate, and one 2.4 GHz band up to 1,000Mbps. With this powerful speed, the router can reach most places in your house. The powerful specs on the market that you will die to find are here with the Asus RT-AC5300 router. You would have no idea about the performance and speed of your router.
If you have bought a new Asus router and are worried about its setup process, then you must think of the whole login and setup instructions displayed on our website. The simple and smooth login instructions on this site can make your router.asus.com process very easy and effortless. If you have had an Asus RT-AC5300 router for some time and you want to know about the login and setup process – Follow the guide on this page to get it over.
Prior to setup instructions
- Make your Asus RT-AC5300 Router powered on and connect it to the wireless WIFI network.
- To connect your Asus RT-AC5300 to the wireless WIFI network, associate it to the WIFI enabled device of your home.
- It can be a computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- This will allow you to begin the Asus router login process.
- Asus router login is as simple as making tea for yourself.
- There is not so hard and fast rule to connect it to the wireless network of router.asus.com
The ways used to make Asus RT-AC5300 router login
LAN Connection: – To get your Asus RT-AC5300 connected via LAN ports, connect an Ethernet cable between the LAN ports of your router and the computer or laptop. The Ethernet mode of connectivity cannot be used via smartphones or tablets as they do not possess any LAN port or internet port.
Wireless login to your device: – To get your Asus RT-AC5300 router connected to the router.asus.com network, you need to connect it to the wireless WIFI network of your home through the mobile phone. To access the WIFI network wirelessly, click the network icon on the bottom right section of your computer screen.
From the available list of WIFI networks, you need to select the appropriate network, and then enter the username and password of your Asus RT-AC5300 router, i.e. ADMIN and PASSWORD. Now you will find yourself on the router.asus.com login page.
Asus Router Login with IP address
Once the computer or the mobile device is connected to the WIFI network, then you have to access the Asus router GUI using the customized web address. The process can be accomplished by initiating a web browser program on your device and hitting the address bar.
Next, you need to navigate the address bar of your web browser to http://192.168.1.1 or www.router.asus.com and tap the enter button to make the Asus router login process. If it is not working, then you have to check the default login web GUI from the outermost panel of your Asus RT-AC5300 router.
Access to the router.asus.com login page
- At this point, you will be able to see a login page.
- The router Asus login page will further ask for the username and password of your device.
- Then, you may access the settings pane of your Asus RT-AC5300 Router.
- For the user who is making an Asus router login for the first time, ADMIN is the username.
- PASSWORD/ADMIN is the password paraphrase.
- After login, you can create a new login password for your Asus RT-AC5300 Router.
In case you forget the router Asus RT-AC5300 login Password
How To Change router.asus.com login Username and Password If we forgot? This is the most common question, asked by most of the users. There is no need to worry much about this trouble as it just needs to push a button called the “RESET” button. Pressing the reset button means you are going to erase all the customized settings of your router. It will also bring the router to its original factory default settings. To have your router restore to its original factory settings, press the reset button only.
Router Asus Reset process
The reset button is always available on your ASUS RT-AC5300 Router. Pressing the small reset button on your ASUS RT-AC5300 Router will reset the credentials to the default SSID and password.
- First, locate the Hardware Reset Button which is very small in size.
- It is usually given at the rear of your ASUS router.
- Press and hold the small button using a paper pin or hairpin for not less than 15-20 seconds.
- Keep the button holding gently until the power LED light of your device starts flickering.
- Now, you need to wait for at least 2 minutes and login back into your ASUS router.
- Use the default Asus router logins credentials, such as ADMIN and PASSWORD.
- Your ASUS RT-AC5300 Router will now be directed to the Control Panel.
- Here you can modify or learn more deeply about the settings and configurations.
Bravo! You have reset your router and have received router.asus.com default login details. Now, access to the Homepage of your RT-AC5300 router Asus. After that, go to the advanced settings and set a unique login password for your router. This time, keep a note of this password so that next time you won’t require a reset.