If your RT-ACRH13 router does not function as it should, loses connections or is not responsive, you should first do a router reset to see if the issues continue. If you have forgotten the password or misconfigured it and can no longer get in, other situations where you may want to reset your router are. You can reset your ASUS RT-ACRH13.
Through Web – Interface
- Open your browser and navigate to the default ip gateway (check the default settings below)
- Sign in to the web interface with your selected username and password or try the default username and password (check the default settings below)
- Under the Advanced Settings tab, select Administration
- Find the Restore/Save/Upload Settings connection.
On the Router with the reset button
- Locate the reset button with a sharp object on the back of your device,
- Press and hold the reset button for 5s or until the power led begins to flash
How to login to Asus RT-ACRH13
You should follow these steps to login to the RT-ACRH13 router and change the settings:
- Make sure that you have a Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable connection to the router network.
- Open your browser and visit router.asus.com.
- You should be provided with a login dialog.
- Enter username: admin and password admin
Note: If you have already changed your password, use the password.