After completing the ASUS RT-AX3000 ROUTER SETUP, you will have access to high-speed internet with a total internet speed of 574Mbps to 3000Mbps. It features the most up-to-date Wi-Fi standard, 802.11AX, and AiProtection, which protects connected devices from internet outages.
Meanwhile, it’s compatible with the AiMesh Wi-Fi system from ASUS and works in communicating with multiple devices at the same time.
Asus RT-AX3000 Router Setup
Both wired and wireless connections are possible with this ASUS router. It does, however, have an intuitive user interface that aids in the creation of its characteristics over the internet.
If you’re going to replace an existing router, disconnect it from the network and the modem first. The steps to configure your Asus rt ax3000 router via browser are as follows:
- Go to http://router.asus.com for more information.
- A login page will appear, asking you to enter your login information, which includes your user name (by default) and password.
- Now, use the Online Graphical User Interface router asus com to customise the wireless router’s settings.
- Note: If this is your first time logging in, the Fast Internet Setup window will automatically appear on your desktop.
Following are the steps for Quick Internet Setup:
- When you log into the Site Interface, the Asus QIS page will appear automatically.
- Fill in the necessary details for the ISP link until the wireless router detects it automatically.
- Select Submit after entering the SSID and security key for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz links.
- Click Next after the internet and wireless settings have emerged.
- Finally, when you’re done, press Finish.