When you set up your Asus router, which you have purchased for the very first time. Then you have to follow the setup guide available at router.asus.com. After installing the router via the default login credentials, you have to change the Asus router login information. Changing the default credentials will make your Asus router more secure. Default login pieces of information are not considered as a piece of secured login information. Until you take a few moments to modify and improve the default configuration. This guide will take you through the entire Asus router login process from the start to finish.
You will need here some basic material:
- Your wifi router should be installed and powered on showing the power LED.
- A computer or any device which you like to use for the router.asus.com setup, and an Ethernet cable.
Asus router hardwire setup
- The router that you are using should be linked to the modem. Utilizing the Ethernet cable and the WAN ports of both router and modem.
- Take another Ethernet cable and use it to connect your computer and the router. This Ethernet cable will be connected through the LAN of the computer and the LAN of the router.
- Now you have done with the wired connection of your Asus router login device, computer and modem.
- Check the wires should be strongly connected to the Ethernet cables. And there should not be any damage, breakage, or cuts in the wires.
- These are the most common issues that we as users face. And then complain that we are unable to get the router.asus.com login page.
Connect the devices with the power source
- Here we will use another cable to supply the power to all the devices. The cable which we will use here is known as the power line adapter.
- Connect a power adapter with the router and connect it to the surge protector.
- Take another power adapter and connect it to the modem, then connect it to the electric outlet where you have plugged the router.
- Now connect the power adapter of the computer to the power outlet.
- Thereafter, turn all the devices on one by one. Let them start for two minutes and then you can begin the Asus router login process.
Asus router login process in the simplest way
- You might have a web browser on your device. Open this browser and get the navigation bar.
- In this Navigation bar, you have to enter router.asus.net or router.asus.com as the login gateway. And you will be at the router Asus login page of your device.
- On this login page of router.asus.net enter the user name and the Asus router login username and password.
- If you are unable to get the router Asus login page, then you can check the hardware panel of the router. Or the user manual guide to relocating the user default information.
- As you would type and enter the login information on the login page of your Asus router, you can easily acquire the basic home page of the Asus router setup.
- This home page is a must to access all the other Asus router setup and login functions.
After login, check your Asus router login Network Status
With your latest ASUS Router app, you can check the WIFI status of your AiMesh5 Asus router setup network. You can even verify how many Wi-Fi points have connected to your network. The Asus router app also lets you monitor the network traffic. And connected devices on both the WIFI bands from anywhere, anyplace, anytime. It also reassures you about your network. Whether it is running smoothly or not. The Asus router app is now providing instant feedback in the event of trouble.
Manage Internet Activity on your Home Network?
You can have full command of your router Asus WIFI network by controlling all types of access to the internet. You can now allocate the required bandwidth for each of your wireless devices. And, you will be able to manage the activities of your kids over the internet. You may even prevent unauthorized persons from hogging the Asus router login network resources. All is possible with the Asus router app.
What is Game First, Game Fast on an Asus router?
It is a method in which you can easily prioritize your gaming devices and activities. Or even transfer maxed-out bandwidth to all the gaming devices using the Asus router app. Best of all, you just need your smartphone or tablet to control the Asus router admin login page. You don’t need to get interrupted during your gameplay and to manage the settings. You should tap the Game Boost5 button in your ASUS Router App and jump into the thrilling battle of your game!
There are a lot of other options that you can have through the Asus router app. You just have to install the app on your current mobile device and enjoy its features.