Asus AC2600 router is a sturdy router designed with the latest technology to deliver rapid throughput. You can even transfer your files and data at the fastest speed. If you discuss the pros of this brilliant tri-band router, it is easy to install, quick functioning, long-range, has extra network coverage and 5 GBP port. You can also reset the router.asus.com using the reset button on its outermost panel. You might think of its odd looks, although it delivers 5GHz throughput and a rapid file transfer. It is supportive of multi-gig LAN ports and WPA3 security standards.
First, know about your Asus AC2600 router
- The Asus WiFi router is powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core processor.
- It gives you 512 MB RAM and 1 GB flash memory.
- On 2.4 GHz, it gives you 4-streams.
- On the 5 GHz band, it gives you 8-Streams.
- It supports many technologies based on 802.11ax.
- You get 8×8 MU-MIMO data streaming with a direct signal beam-forming process.
- Last; but not least, get 1024 QAM and OFDMA data transmissions.
- The Asus router setup wizard uses some mobile apps and web management consoles for the login process.
Learn how to log in to the Asus router and connect to the WiFi network via the Smart Setup Wizard?
Start the process by connecting your Asus AC2600 router to the cable modem.
- Have an Ethernet cable and connect it to the WAN port of the cable modem.
- Connect the other point of this Ethernet cable to the WAN port of your Asus router.
- Use a desktop computer or PC to configure its network and other settings.
- Connect the device using a different Ethernet cable to the LAN of your AC2600 router.
- Link the computer or PC to the Asus router login device using LAN slots.
- After getting over with the manual wired Ethernet setup of the three devices, turn them on.
- To turn the router, plug a power adapter into the power slot of the router and insert the adapter into a power outlet.
- Check the LED status of the router. If it has not turned, press a power button given at the back of the router.
- After the router, turn on the modem and computer to begin the Asus router login process.
- Use a Smart setup wizard to complete the settings more conveniently. Also, collect all your Asus router default password information.
Asus router login after completing the setup process
Now you know how to log in to the Asus router using the above steps. In the following steps, you will learn to access the Basic home page of your Asus AC2600 router.
- Let us start with a web browser (Anyone you like) and type asus.login into the address bar.
- Click OK and get a prompt for the Asus router setup wizard.
- The setup wizard brings a login window and asks for the default user credentials of your router.
- Check the label of your Asus AC2600 router, and type in the same login credentials.
- Usually, most users use ADMIN as both the login username and password.
- In case your router label is different, then go for it.
- Now the Basic homepage appears for your Asus AC2600 router.
How do I reset Asus AC2600?
Note: – When you Reset the Asus router, it reverts all your default network names, passwords, and other settings to its factory default configuration. That is why we recommend each user take a backup of all your customization.
- For reset, power on your Asus router and connect it to the power outlet.
- After that, press the reset button available on your router panel.
- Take a small screw and press the button for at least five seconds.
- Let your Asus AC2600 router reboot for a few minutes.
- After the reboot process, check the power LED on your router.
- It will blink orange and then solid blue when the reset Asus router process finishes.
After the reset, login back to your Asus router and access the homepage using the Asus router default password and username. After that, you can replace the default credentials with the backup. Some gaming gadgets are complicated to set up. The Asus router setup wizard makes it simple with one click. You can easily enable DMZ settings. Mac cloning is a complicated process, but you can do it using the router.asus.login process.