In today’s world, having a fast internet connection has become important. I can’t imagine a day without it. Nowadays, the internet range is not the same as the mobile SIM range. People had to deal with a slew of issues as a result of this. It started buffering whenever they watched movies or HD videos or checked their emails.
Set up an Asus router at home to avoid this problem. Asus is an electronic corporation that produces high-quality goods. Asus is the top option of people all over the world because it develops products using cutting-edge technology.
Asus manufactures high-quality routers and extenders that are sold all over the world. The Asus router is a wireless network interface that links the machine to the internet and offers wireless networking.
The router must first be modified before the Asus Extender can be installed. Both devices can only be updated if they are logged in; they must first log in.
How do log in to the range extender device?
Step 1: The first step is to go to the internet and open it (Chrome, Google, Safari, and any more).
Step 2: Then, in the address bar and search bar, type repeater.asus.com and press enter.
Step 3: Connect the Asus Extender to the Asus router via Wireless or Wired to gain access to the device’s login page.
Step 4: After that, you’ll be taken to the login screen, where you must enter your username and password.
Step 5: After you’ve filled in your password, go to the login section.
Step 6: Your extender’s login process will be completed. Extender increases your WiFi range while also eliminating dead zones. The ultimate coverage and performance of this extender have made it famous.
Quick steps of firmware upgrade Asus router or range extender device
It takes very little time to update the Asus extender as well as the Asus router. It will not work properly if you do not update it on a regular basis. This will cause you to have a problem. As a result, you can update your router and extender. I’ll show you how to update it in the steps below.
- To begin, you must first download the most recent firmware for your ASUS router and range extender.
- Then open the downloaded file and unlock it.
- To begin, open a web browser and type router.asus.com or repeater.asus.com into the address bar.
- The redirect can be found on the ASUS login tab, where you must enter your username and password to access the configuration page.
- To use the ASUS router and range extender, you must enter the default username and password.
- You must go to the Firmware version connection after logging into the Asus Router and extender.
- After that, you must choose the firmware file that you have just downloaded.
- Then, in the update section, press.
- Until the firmware upgrade is complete, you have to wait, it may take 30 seconds to upgrade.
- After that, the Asus router and rang extender firmware upgrade is complete. You have to press the power ON/OFF button to reboot the device.