Router Asus are highly trustable and extremely user-friendly gadgets. Router Asus users can easily operate and understand their router console with its entire settings without much technical knowledge. Whether you need to set up a VPN, Security encryptions, password, username, or IP address, Asus router login is the priority that each one of us should do. Without login, we cannot access the configuration panel of our router. Asus router login is the basic requirement to alter your existing network configurations. You should know the exact method to log in and access the configurations of your router.
Asus Router login steps
Unbox your router Asus along with its accessories received inside the box. Take out the router and the other accessories carefully as they should not be damaged. Connect the power adapter with the given power slot at the back of the router. Connect your router to an electric outlet with the help of a given power adapter. Turn the router on by pressing the Asus power button. See the LED status of your Router Asus Power LED. If it is solid, then the router is ready to go.
Ensure Router Asus LAN Setup
- After powering up your router Asus setup, you need to ensure that it is connected to an internet-enabled device, such as a mobile, computer, Mac, or laptop.
- If you are connecting through a mobile device then there is no need to connect with any wired Ethernet network. You can just communicate wireless via a WIFI network.
- To initiate the Asus router login process, access to its GUI seamlessly is important.
- Take one end of the Ethernet cable and insert it into a LAN port on your router.
- Take the other end of this Ethernet cable and insert it into a LAN port on your computer or any configuration device that you are using.
Plugging to a power slot
- Next, you have to take another Ethernet cable and plug it into the WAN slot on your router.
- Take the other end of this Ethernet cable and plug it into the WAN slot on your Internet modem.
- Take a power line adapter and plug it into a power slot on your electric outlet. Connect the other end of this power adapter into the power slot at the back of the router.
- Power on the modem also and insert its backup batteries if it has any.
- After setup and completing the Ethernet cable network, turn your computer on, and launch a web browser.
Launch a Browser
- The browser you launch should not have any browsing history, bugs, or caches. Before configuration clear all these waste material out of your browser.
- After that, launch the web browser, enter http://192.168.0.1and launch the enter key.
- As soon as you launch the enter key on your web browser, you will see the Asus router login window.
On Router Asus Login Window
- On the router Asus login window, you will be asked for the username and password of your Asus device.
- If it is your first login to the router Asus login page, then you need to enter all the default login information which can be found on your WIFI device itself.
- The default login information is case sensitive. Make sure to enter them in a lower case.
Enter Router Asus Login details
- Take a quick survey of your router and get the login details. Enter the default login username and password of your Asus router in the marked fields.
- As the Router default login information use the paraphrases ‘Admin’ & ‘Password’, and then launch the login button given on your screen.
On the Router Asus login window
- The moment you launch the enter key, Asus router login window appears on your screen. This is the dashboard of your router.
- You can now access the settings and configuration of your Router Asus WIFI device.
Change your router Asus login credentials
- When you successfully log into the router’s configuration page, access ‘Advanced Setting’ through the menu on your Asus login dashboard.
- Access the option labelled ‘Administration’ under the Advanced Settings and click the System tab to alter your Router Asus login credentials.
- Here you are allowed to type a new Router Asus login name and password the way you want. Retype the password and click the confirm button.
- Click the Apply button to save the changes made by you through the beginning of the setup process.
- Router Asus default login username and password which you use to log in to the router settings page are not the same SSID and password used by you to connect wirelessly to the router.
Change the Router Asus SSID
The Network name of your Router Asus device is also called the SSID. This is the network name you get when a device demonstrates nearby available networks. When you search for the available WIFI network through your computer, mobile or laptop then what you see at the bottom right corner of your device screen, through the WIFI icon, is called the SSID.
- After a successful login to your Router configuration panel, you can see the WIFI network details on the right of your screen.
- Type the new SSID or the wireless network name under the wireless name section.
- Click the wireless frequency band 5GHz in order to fill in a wireless name for your 5 GHz wireless network. Keep a unique and identifying name.
- Click the Apply button to save the changes made by u.
- Whenever possible for you, pick a password that is impossible to guess and is resistant to brute-force hackers attack.