This guide is designed to help users understand how to set up the ASUS RT-N12 Router using the Fast Internet Setup feature.
The first move is to connect the router to the corresponding power adapter.
After that, link the linked Ethernet cable to one of the router’s LAN ports and connect the other end of the cable to the computer system. It is required to attach the modem to the router WAN port.The last move is to connect the modem power adapter to the device.
NOTE: To reset the router, press and hold the reset button on the router for around 10-20 seconds.
Quick Steps to Setup Asus RT-N12 Router :
- The user must first open their default web browser and type 192.168.1.1 or http://router.asus.com into the address bar before pressing the Enter key.
- The user can now access the Windows protection option, where they must enter the username (admin) and password (admin) that they have.
- Select “Fast Internet Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- You must now enter your new password.
- Next, pick the Wireless Router mode from the drop-down menu.
- If the Internet Service Provider is not identified automatically by the computer system, the user must choose the Next option and then select the connection type for the Internet Service Provider.
- Select the Next choice and enter the network’s name as well as its key (password).
Contact the support team if your Asus router RT-N12 setup from router.asus.com isn’t working.