Router Asus RT-AC51U is the cheapest WIFI router with dual-band connectivity. It supports all the latest AC WIFI protocol. Asus manufacturers have especially focused on its speed and range coverage. It is powered by a fifth-generation WIFI system. It provides the users with the fastest WIFI speed than previously launched N technology. With the improved bandwidth, Asus rt-ac51u provides a higher capacity and reliable setup.
You will be amazed to see its very capable management software. This software is loaded with high-tech features of the modern era. Asus router login can speed up your WIFI network. Some of the latest Asus routers support WIFI 6 technology also. Asus is considered to be the most powerful gaming router in the world.
Router Asus RT-AC51U Router setup
To configure the router using a computer that was last connected through the wired connection to your Internet. Before you begin, verify that the computer is connected to the Internet before connecting it to the router. If your internet service provider has given you a modem, router or combo, you should first set it up to the “bridge” mode. So that the router can work smoothly. You should only use an available Ethernet port on your internet modem. If you were using the USB connection before this, then you have to power off the modem.
Points to remember before Router Asus login
- Remove the connected USB cables. And then use an Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet port on your Asus RT-AC51U router.
- Turn the modem on. If you have any access issues, then you need to call your Internet Service Provider. They will provide you with all the accurate login details.
- Change the connection type of your home. You can change it from USB to Ethernet.
- If you are going to connect your router.asus.com to a DSL mode. Make sure to get the entire DSL service information from the Internet Service provider.
- This information includes your DSL account’s SSID and Password. Your internet service provider can also supply you with WAN configuration settings.
- The WAN settings are necessary to establish a secure connection on your Asus router.
Asus Router login and primary setup
- You can access the router Asus login page using the router.asus.com login address. Let’s move towards the settings and access to the web interface of the Asus rt-ac51u router.
- When the router is turned on, then connect it to the ISP modem. After that, connect it to a central computer for the configuration.
- The router must be in bridge Mode. Use an Ethernet cable to connect all your devices. Remember your modem has a single internet or WAN port.
- So, insert one of the two ends of the Ethernet cable into it. Therefore, the other end will be inserted into the WAN slot of your Asus Wi-Fi router.
- Now take the second Ethernet cable and connect it to any one of the four Ethernet ports on your wireless RT-AC51U router.
- The other end of this Ethernet cable will go into the LAN port of your Computer or configuring device compartment.
- Now, the router will show you LED indications for the Wi-Fi, WAN, LAN, and Ethernet ports. Make sure each LED is flashing and solid.
First of all, launch a browser and type in www.router.asus.com or 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- Use admin for the default user name field. But the password column will be left blank. Then make login to the web interface.
And then follow the onscreen prompts to complete the router Asus setup process.
Asus RT-AC51U router setup using the Asus App
People have fed up using the toughest wired Ethernet methods to set up their WIFI routers. For the ease of such people, Asus has launched a mobile app. It is called the Asus App. The app is used to perform the entire settings of your router. You can easily set up the router.asus.com network through the app only.
Download the Asus app
- So, take your mobile phones quickly, and be ready to perform the setup process.
- Plug the power adapter into your modem and turn it on by pressing the power button.
- The Ethernet cable coming out from the modem will be connected to the WAN port of your Asus Router.
- Now the power cable of the router will be hooked to the power supplying slot of the wall.
- And then turn it on by pressing the power button on the socket and at the back of the router as well.
- Make sure the power LED, Internet LED, and Router LED are on and stable.
Now, you can download the Asus app on your mobile device from the app store.
Connecting to the WIFI Network using the Asus App
Open the Asus App on your mobile device and enable the WIFI button. The app will start searching for the available nearby Asus devices. They will display a complete list on your mobile screen.
- Select your type of connection. In the prompted blanks, provide the required information. Like the SSID and the password.
- You may even create a new SSID and password after. For this, you have to provide the default SSID and password as you have performed in the previous fields.
- Now, you will get the next set of options. Here you have to enter the new username and password, then press the next option.
- Wait till the app finishes its configurations for your Asus RT-AC51U router. When the app finishes its process, you will get a message on your mobile screen.
The hard-wire methods require performing everything manually. You have to use setup software on your computer. Therefore, it becomes very frustrating for some people who are not much aware of technology and computer networking